Have you seen those cool little BlogPets that are popping up all over the place? Yup, well we wrote it, and this is the official news site. Come and check out whats new, things we're working on and (of course) let us know what you think!

Monday, August 23

Your BlogPet can count!

I've squeezed in a hit counter before we move over to the next development version - your BlogPet now counts how many visitors it has met! It will tell everyone when first clicked on, and will continue conversation as normal.

Let us know what you think...

6 Comments:

Blogger Agnes said...

Just drop you a line. I am not sure if the counter is working correctly. It's always 342 visitors. Thanks.

December 25, 2004 at 10:42 PM

 
Blogger Agnes said...

hey, drop you another line. Sorry about the previous line ... my pet's counter just started working. Awesome! Thanks a bunch!

December 25, 2004 at 10:48 PM

 
Blogger hans said...

on my PC (windowsxp/firefox) it says 240 visitors, on my MAC (OS9.2/internetexplorer) it says 62848 visitors (same page!) which is very funny...

January 21, 2005 at 7:13 PM

 
Blogger janeal said...

Itz sho marvellous!! Can we have another version as fast as possible? I'm getting so excited about putting it on my blog!!

April 28, 2005 at 9:50 AM

 
Blogger Glu-glu said...

When can we access to blogpet in a other language ?
I'm french, and I don't understand what I must do to install a blogpet in my weblog.

October 31, 2005 at 8:10 PM

 
Blogger Linklight said...

This blog Your BlogPet can count! is a great place for Traffic. Thanks Alex.

December 6, 2005 at 9:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home